Monday, July 18, 2011

Help me with my dream please! 10 points!?

It is my dream to be apart of radio or for that matter television production.. I have recently signed up for a competition to be in with a chance of winning to go behind the scenes at capital fm/mtv... I haven't got any votes and this is such a big thing for me! Please go to http://apps.facebook.com/freeyourfuture/?ref=bookmarks and vote for me!!!!! All you have to do it click the link, then search Charlotte Tatham, click on my face and vote for alll three cometitions!!!! . Before anything is said, I'm really not vain, it's just i really want to win, even though the competition is on looks, which i disagree with!!! BUT IT'S SUCH A AMAZING PRIZE!!! IEFHEHSLIHFSIJF:ISIH PLEEEASEEEE VOTE! i will personally give you each 10 points!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment