Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I have been plagued with an invisible biting bug in my bed for 6 months now. How do I get rid of no see ums?

Since January, I have been battling bug bites while in bed. They're small, red, itchy bumps and we can never see the bugs! My fiance gets bit too but not nearly as much as I do. We thought they were fleas at first and have done everything we know to get rid of fleas. Bombs,sprays, powders, vacuuming, got the dog and cat on frontline. Yet, every time we take the dog go the vet or groomer they see no fleas. The exterminator when he came out, saw no sign of fleas or bed bugs. No sign of anything! HELP!We are at our wits end and I fear sleeping in my own bed because they feed on me at night. The only thing that has really helped is sleeping with Avon Skin So Soft on, they don't seem to bite as much when I'm covered in Skin So Soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment