Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Help! My face is Addicted!?

A little while back, I traveled to Nigeria. While I was there for a few days, my skin started breaking out into bumps and rashes. When i went to see the doctor, he said it was because my skin is not used to the environment and the water bacteria and so he prescribed a topical cream for me that contained a steroid in it.... I was in Nigeria for about 7 months, and used the cream ALL the time. Before, i left nigeria, i decided to stop using the cream since i was going back to the states anyways and because I had noticed that It was doing wierd things to my skin like color changes, or color "spots" and when i tried to stop, not more than a day of not using it, my face would just break out all over in rashes. I tried over and over again to quit using the cream but I just couldn't stick to it without my face breaking out everywhere. Now, im back in the states, and i dont have the cream with me or anything like the cream and I want to get off the cream. My face right now is horrible, its been about 1 week, and im itchy everywhere, dry, and my face is all rashed up. I was wondering if there was a way to quit the face steroid and avoid all the rashes...or even how long I have to endure the rashes before my skin goes normal... PLEASE HELP!!! I DONT WANNA BE FORCED TO USE SPECIAL CREAM ALL MY LIFE!!! Thank you :]

No comments:

Post a Comment