Thursday, July 21, 2011

Itching all over my body!?

Hi. Right now I'm experiencing really quick pinches all over my body it feel as though I'm being bitten by a very tiny insect or being static shocked. Its really hard to explain tho. These sensations frequently happen at night when I lay on my bed and can get really itchy and irritating. I noticed that sometimes when I feel the area where I had the pinching sensation I have very small bumps some have pus in them. But they are smaller than pimples. The most irritated area is under my breasts and on my stomach but the sensation happens in my arms and legs too. I've inspected my bed and carpet and I dont see any bugs. Also my bed is shedding white threads cuz I took the cover off. I've also inspected my body and clothing and I don't see anything...Plz help its irritating and unbearable to sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment